HUNG & SLIDING WINDOWS
Thomas Windows’ Hung and Sliding Window Series offers windows engineered to perform in the most stringent applications all while operating within the plane of the wall.
Hung windows operate in a vertical motion, with each operable sash portion being balanced within the window frame. A double-hung window features operation both top and bottom sashes of the window, whereas a single-hung window’s bottom sash is the only operable portion, with the top staying in the fixed position.
Sliding windows provide a horizontal operation, with operable sashes on rollers in a configuration along with a fixed portion.
Product Series & Details
TH-6000 Key Features and Benefits:
• 4 1/8” Frame Depth
• ¼” to 1 1/8” Glazing
• Caldwell Ultralift Balances
• Tilt-In Sash for Easy Cleaning
• Full line of accessories including architectural subframes, panning, sills, and mullions
• Security and insect screens available
• Recycled aluminum and glass for applicable LEED Credits
• Full selection of anodized and painted finishes